Introducing the Mouse of the Future
The name Odin is derived from an old Germanic word for “seer, prophet”, which is fitting for a futuristic, innovative product that challenges people’s perceptions of electro-optical applications and opens a whole new world of possibilities. The world’s first laser projection mouse, the ODiN Laser Holographic Mouse will redefine your daily user habits for controlling, designing, and gaming on your computer.
• With low CPU loading and responsive design, the ODiN enables smoother web-surfing and gaming experiences.
• Multipoint controls such as click, scroll, drag and zoom will all be supported in the 8 x 8cm projection area that turns any flat surface into a trackpad.
• Tiny and portable, the ODiN weighs only 40 grams and fits well in your pocket or backpack, and consumes very little power!
• The triangle runic symbol is now a “button” for you to define! Whether it is to open a particular software or to return to the desktop, the button is at your disposal. You can even code your own macro and share it on Serafim’s online forum!
• Unique design makes it cool to look at and to show off.
*Through popular Kickstarter and Indiegogo fundraising campaigns, the ODiN project raised more than 0K combined, which more than doubled their initial funding goal!
**Winner of the Comuptex d&i and Best Choice awards
***The ODiN Aurora has drawn attention and acclaim for its innovative design from major media outlets around the globe
USB Interface – USB 2.0
HID compliant Light Source－Red/Infrared Laser Diode
Projection Area Size – Approx. 80 x 80 mm
Power Supply – External USB 5V / 500mA
Compatible operating systems－MAC OS X 10.6 or later and Windows XP or later
ODiN Laser Holographic Mouse, USB cable, product manual